Wild Pear Cottage
Make family memories on Kelleys Island at the Wild Pear Cottage. Built in 2012, the Wild Pear is a contemporary rustic retreat with an open floor plan and a second story loft with views of the Lake Erie sunrise. Spacious and private back yard is surrounded by woods, birds, and butterflies, with plenty of room for volleyball, croquet, and cornhole. This home sleeps 8 and is perfect for one to two families.
RENTAL PERIOD IS SUNDAY THROUGH FRIDAY for 2020
(shorter periods may be available)
Check in Sunday at 4 p.m.
Check out Friday by Noon.
• 3 Bedrooms, Loft with sleeping, and 3 Bathrooms
• Directv, WiFi, Smart TV with access to Netflix, Amazon, etc.
• Greatroom with large open kitchen
• Kitchen stocked with pots, pans, silverware, dishes, glasses, microwave, electric stove, toaster, coffee pot, Keurig, utensils, dishwasher
• Master Suite (1st Floor): King bed, bath with walk-in shower
• Bedroom #2 (1st Floor): Queen bed
• Bedroom #3 (1st Floor): Bunk bed with full size lower and twin upper
• Loft (2nd Floor): Twin with trundle pull-out, double air mattress, pit group
• Bathroom #2 (1st Floor): Shower/tub combo
• Bathroom #3 (2nd Floor): Shower/tub combo
• Air conditioning
• Foosball table, board games, books, art supplies, toys
• Covered front porch and side deck
• Propane grill
• Large Backyard with natural firepit and plenty of space for yard games
• Tankless Water System
• Crib and toddler bed available
• Please supply your own bed and bath linens; paper towels and toilet paper are provided
• Washer/Dryer (please bring detergent)
Maximum 8 guests; no smoking in or on property. Rental is subject to the terms of a rental agreement.
A $500 security deposit and signed rental agreement is required to hold your dates. The rental fee + taxes (6%) is due in full 4 weeks prior to check in date. Deposit will be returned, less cleaning fee of $200, approx. 2 weeks after departure and inspection approval.
Payment can be made by check, cash, Venmo, or Zelle.
The Wild Pear Cottage is ready to host your family and help you make memories. Contact Rebecca at [email protected]
August 2 to September 30