Quarry Lake Cabin
Escape to the Quarry Lake Cabin and ease into island life. This beautiful, newer home has two bedrooms plus a spacious sleeping loft. It is situated in a quiet, wooded setting on the edge of the peaceful quarry lake. It is an easy bike ride to downtown or the beach. Entertain on the two-level, wrap-around deck with dining table and seating for 6 inside the gazebo. There is a large gas grill provided. A ramp allows for easy accessibility to the deck. Relax on the front porch with your morning coffee and a pair of binoculars. Kelleys Island is known for its bird watching, and we have frequent flyovers from the resident bald eagles. Bring some wine and cheese to the upper deck and take in the breathtaking sunsets over the gorgeous view of the quarry lake. It is some of the best viewing on the island. You’ll have all the comforts of home without any of the cares. Two separate driveways offer plenty of parking for your vehicles/trailers.
• 2 bedrooms with queen size beds and flat screen TVs
• Sleeping loft acts as 3rd bedroom and has 1 queen size bed with full pullout sofa, flat screen TV and bathroom
• Living room area has a queen pullout sofa with memory foam matress
• LINENS/TOWELS ARE PROVIDED
• No Extra Fee for Linens or Cleaning
• Washer and dryer available
• Bikes available
• 2 decks: large, wrap around deck downstairs & smaller, sunset deck upstairs
• Large combination outdoor gas grill and gas griddle
• Central air conditioning and ceiling fans in every room
• Direct TV
• Fire pit
• Maximum Occupancy – 8 with an additional 2 children under 5 years old
• No pets
• No smoking
• No bachelor/bachelorette parties
• A $300 security deposit and signed rental agreement is required to hold your dates. The rental fee + taxes (4% Erie County lodging tax and 2% Kelleys Island lodging tax) is due in full 4 weeks prior to check in date. Unit must be left in the same condition as when you arrived.
• Payment can be made by check, cash or credit card (3% fee)
Weekday Daily rates (2 night minimum) available.
Please contact Adam Fries directly at [email protected] to book or for any special request.
Summer (Between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
Spring/Fall (Between Labor Day and Memorial Day)